Pages

Intentional Life with Commentary

9.14.2015

Autumn is Welcome!







The Engineer and I have a habit of doing fun things together and completely forgetting to bring a nice camera. Were it not for the existence of the camera phone we'd have absolutely no documentation of our first year of marriage - or much of our dating life for that matter. I know I must sound like a broken record because I've talked about this before

This weekend was beautiful: temperatures in the low 70's, sunny with gigantic white clouds, a cool breeze. It had to be celebrated. We did so by taking a long stroll along the nearby greenway and talking about the things we're looking forward to in the Fall. 

AND I TOOK A FEW PICTURES. This is noteworthy and I'd like you to celebrate these baby steps along with me. :) 

I have to say this Fall and all its possibilities are looking pretty dang great. 

No comments:

Post a Comment