Pages

Intentional Life with Commentary

12.13.2014

Saturday Things


It's Saturday morning after another week of living out of a hotel - this time we were back in the same town in Kentucky we just moved away from! It felt a little comical, actually. My brain is full of scattered little snippets and I thought it'd be fun to share them with you. Without further ado....

Things:

  • Changing my last name has been an interesting experience so far. With all the travel (requiring tickets with official names) and moving and not getting our marriage licence for about a month and a half after we were married, I still haven't been able to make the official change. My goal, though, is to have it complete by my birthday at the end of January. Hopefully that's do-able!
  • Even though we've been on the road quite a bit recently, I'm beginning to feel optimistically hopeful about our eventual transition to our new home. We've met some very pleasant neighbors and co-workers of The Engineer's AND we think we may have found a church. :) 
  • I'm drinking coffee. That's always a good thing in my book! More please.
  • This has been a luxuriously lazy morning and it feels like a deep breath of fresh air. 
  • Gilmore Girls: have you seen it!? My best friend got me hooked. 
Image Source: Cross Country Cafe via Natasha In Oz

No comments:

Post a Comment